Performance series air conditioners offer that perfect balance between budget limits you may have today and your desire for long-term energy savings.
The Performance 17 model also goes that one step further to give you two-stage compression for comfort, quiet and enhanced summer dehumidification.
- Up to 18 SEER cooling efficiency
- Sound: as low as 73 decibels1
- Superior humidity and temperature control
- Two-stage compressorr operation for ultimate comfort
- Compressor sound blanket
- Filter drier system protection from moisture and contaminants
- WeatherArmor™ Ultra protection
- Non-ozone depleting Puron® refrigerant
- 10-year parts limited warranty2
Quietest size within each model group during most common operating condition.
To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
- Up to 18 SEER
- Up to 13.8 EER
- All sizes meet ENERGY STAR® qualifications1
- Compressor enhanced summer dehumidification when managed by the Performance Edge® relative humidity thermostat
- Sound: as low as 73 decibels2
- Two-stage scroll compressor
- System protecting high and low pressure switches
- Filter drier
- Recommended control: Performance Edge® relative humidity thermostat
- 2-5 ton
- 208-230 V
- Heavy-gauge, galvanized steel construction
- Baked-on, durable powder coat paint
- Steel, louvered coil guard
1Proper sizing and installation of equipment is critical to achieve optimal performance. Split system air conditioners and heat pumps must be matched with appropriate coil components to meet ENERGY STAR criteria.
2Quietest size within each model group during most common operating condition.