We're not the only ones that think highly of this unit. It's earned the ENERGY STAR® Most Efficient 2012 designation (select sizes) along with applause from Consumer's Digest as a Best Buy® winner.
It's easy to understand why. This model is the quietest, most efficient air conditioner we make for starters. Add to that the fact that its two-stage compressor can make a real comfort difference when it comes to managing indoor humidity.
And if you want the ultimate in comfort, make sure you combine the 24ANB1 with an Infinity indoor unit featuring a comfort-inducing variable-speed blower motor and manage it all with an Infinity control. It's the best way to assure you get the highest level of efficiency and cool comfort.
- Up to 21 SEER cooling efficiency
- Sound: as low as 65 decibels1=1
- Superior humidity and temperature control
- Two-stage compressor operation for ultimate comfort and quiet
- Compressor sound blanket and Silencer System II™ design
- Filter drier system protection from moisture and contaminants
- WeatherArmor™ Ultra protection
- Non-ozone depleting Puron® refrigerant
- 10-year parts limited warranty2
1Quietest size within each model group during most common operating condition.
2To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
- Up to 21 SEER
- Up to 15 EER
- All sizes meet ENERGY STAR® qualifications1
- Select sizes achieve ENERGY STAR® Most Efficient 2012 designation
- Compressor enhanced summer dehumidification when managed by the Infinity control
- Sound: as low as 65 decibels2
- Two-stage scroll compressor
- System protecting high and low pressure switches
- Sound reduction: compressor sound blanket, Silencer System II™ design and forward swept fan blades
- Filter drier
- Infinity level advanced diagnostic intelligence
- Recommended control: Infinity control
- 2-5 ton
- 208-230 V
- Heavy-gauge, galvanized steel construction
- Baked-on, durable powder coat paint
- Steel, louvered coil guard
1Proper sizing and installation of equipment is critical to achieve optimal performance. Split system air conditioners and heat pumps must be matched with appropriate coil components to meet ENERGY STAR criteria.
2Quietest size within each model group during most common operating condition.