The GT-PG series offers exceptional quality, quiet performance and year round comfort. Optional upgrades include a variable-speed motor and supplemental hot water generation.
A single-stage scroll compressor, combined with a single- or (optional) variable-speed motor, tin plated coil, microprocessor control and quiet operation make this a great choice.
Perhaps best of all is the Federal tax credits still available on geothermal systems. You can revel in getting a tax credit of up to 30% of your installed cost of a geothermal system.
- Single-stage scroll compressor for reliable performance
- Single-speed, large, low-RPM blower motor for quiet operation
- Excellent dehumidification and temperature control
- Insulated cabinet for quiet operation
- Large operating temperature range
- Tin plated air coil for long life
- Stainless steel drain pan
- CXM Unit Performance Sentinel™ Control Board for precision operation
- 2" MERV 11 filtration
- Non-ozone depleting Puron® refrigerant
- 10-year limited warranty
- Limited service labor allowance1
- Variable-speed blower motor for ultimate comfort and quietest operation
- Supplemental, domestic hot water generation
- Optional extended service labor allowance available2
1A 5-year limited service labor allowance covering repairs to the compressor and refrigerant circuit parts; a 2-year limited service labor allowance on all other unit parts, auxiliary electric heaters and geothermal pumping modules. See warranty certificate for complete details.
2Coverage varies by part. Ask your Carrier® geothermal expert for details.
- Closed loop cooling: Up to 20.2 EER
- Closed loop heating: Up to 4.2 COP
- Open loop cooling: Up to 27.4 EER
- Open loop heating Up to 5.1 COP
- ENERGY STAR® qualified in all sizes
- Summer dehumidification is improved with optional variable-speed blower motor
- Excellent cold weather performance
- Sound: low-RPM blower motor operates quietly (quieter operation achieved with optional variable-speed blower)
- Standard-efficiency, fixed-speed blower motor (variable-speed optional)
- Single-stage scroll compressor
- Sound enhancements: Fully insulated cabinet and double-isolation compressor mounting system
- Performance Sentinel™ diagnostic intelligence
- Recommended control: Performance™ Edge® relative humidity thermostat
- 1.5-6 ton cooling
- 18,000-72, 000 Btu/h heating
- Vertical Upflow
- Vertical Downflow
- Horizontal flow
- 208/230 V
- Heavy-duty, galvanized steel cabinet
- Epoxy-coated in taupe metallic paint