Performance series furnaces offer that perfect balance between budget limits you may have today and your desire for a better comfort heating solution.
As an 80% furnace this model is most suitable for areas with milder winters. You can pair it with a high-efficiency heat pump or air conditioner and gain a cooling efficiency boost from its multi-speed blower.
It also features SmartEvap™ technology which periodically stops the fan in “Constant ON” mode to give cooling condensation time to drain away. SmartEvap can reduce summer humidity by up to 10%.
And ComfortFan™ technology allows you to choose fan speeds in “Constant ON” mode from a compatible thermostat.
- Up to 80.0% AFUE heating efficiency
- Single-stage operation
- Multi-speed, high-efficiency, ECM blower motor enhances comfort
- SmartEvap™ technology works in concert with your cooling system to aid summer dehumidification
- ComfortFan™ technology allows fan-speed choices in “Constant ON” mode1
- Fully insulated cabinet
- 10-year parts limited warranty2
- 20-year heat exchanger limited warranty3
1Requires Performance Edge® relative humidity thermostat.
2To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
3To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 20-year heat exchanger parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. See warranty certificate for details.
- Up to 80.0% AFUE
- Allows 4 choices of “constant ON” fan speed operation1
- Hybrid Heat® compatible
- Year-round humidity management when installed as part of complete Performance system with humidifier
- Can help boost cooling SEER efficiency when matched with appropriate cooling system components
- Single-stage gas valve
- Multi-speed, ECM blower motor
- Pilot-free, hot surface PowerHeat™ ignition
- Fixed-speed inducer motor
- Aluminized steel primary heat exchanger
- Sound reduction: fully insulated cabinet and QuieTech™ noise reduction
- Recommended controls: Performance™ Edge® relative humidity or ComfortZone™ II thermostats
- 40,000-132,000 Btu/h
- Flexible installation: upflow, downflow or horizontal
- Versatile venting for tight-fit applications
- 115 V
- .5″ gas connection
- Convertible to Liquid Propane (LP)
- 20-gauge, galvanized steel with appliance finish
- Baked on urethane base coat and polyester top coat paint in taupe metallic
- Dimensions in upflow position: 33.25″H x width varies by size: 14.25-24.5″ x 29″D
1Requires Performance Edge® relative humidity thermostat