TAKING EFFICIENCY TO THE NEXT LEVEL WITH ADAPTABLE-SPEED TECHNOLOGY
The Infinity series heat pump with GREENSPEED™ intelligence is the first of its kind. No other ducted, air source heat pump can beat its 13 HSPF rating for heating efficiency. It’s a winner too, when it comes to cooling. But perhaps the biggest story is what it can do for your home comfort.
GREENSPEED™ intelligence is created by pairing adaptable-speed technology with our Infinity control’s intelligence. The unique, variable-speed compressor of this unit, when managed by the Infinity control as part of a complete Infinity system, allows it to literally adapt its output to the needs of the home. With infinite adjustments between 40 and 100% capacity, it gives the home only the amount of cooling or heating necessary.
This allows the system to operate longer at steadier, lower capacities, which ensures incredible energy efficiency and quiet operation with tighter temperature control than standard systems.
- Up to 20.5 SEER cooling efficiency
- Up to 13 HSPF heating efficiency
- Sound: as low as 58 decibels2
- GREENSPEED™ intelligence
- Optimal humidity and temperature control
- Variable-speed compressor operation for ultimate comfort and quiet
- Compressor sound blanket and Silencer System II™ design
- Filter drier system protection from moisture and contaminants
- Ideal Defrost heating operation with Infinity control
- WeatherArmor™ Ultra protection
- Non-ozone depleting Puron® refrigerant
- 10-year parts limited warranty2
1Quietest size within each model group during most common cooling operating condition.
2To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
- Up to 20.5 SEER
- Up to 16 EER
- Up to 13 HSPF
- All sizes achieve ENERGY STAR® Most Efficient 2012 designation
- Optimal summer dehumidification
- Load matching performance with speed ranges between 40 and 100%
- Cold weather performance: exceptional heating capacity at outside temperatures in the teens.
- Hybrid Heat® system compatible
- Sound: as low as 58 decibels1
- GREENSPEED™ intelligence
- Variable-speed compressor
- System-protecting, high pressure switch and low pressure transducer
- Sound reduction: compressor sound blanket, Silencer System II™ design and forward swept fan blades
- Filter drier
- Infinity level advanced diagnostic intelligence
- Recommended control: Infinity control
- 2-5 ton
- 208-230 V
- Heavy-gauge, galvanized steel construction
- Baked-on, durable powder coat paint
- Steel, louvered coil guard
1Quietest size within each model group during most common operating condition.