RELIABLE, ENERGY-EFFICIENT COOLING AND HEATING FOR YOUR HOME
Performance series heat pumps offer that perfect balance between budget limits you may have today and your desire for long-term energy savings.
The 25HCB6 boasts cooling efficiencies of up to 16.5 SEER . Like other Carrier® heat pumps it’s designed to be Hybrid Heat® system compatible to help you save on heating costs in winter too. But this Performance 16 model also goes that one step further to give you two-stage compression for added comfort and quiet.
- Up to 16.5 SEER cooling efficiency
- Up to 9.5 HSPF heating efficiency
- Sound: as low as 70 decibels1
- Superior humidity and temperature control
- Two-stage compressor operation for excellent comfort and quiet
- Filter drier system protection from moisture and contaminants
- WeatherArmor™ Ultra protection
- Non-ozone depleting Puron® refrigerant
- 10-year parts limited warranty2
1Quietest size within each model group during most common cooling operating condition.
2To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
- Up to 16.5 SEER
- Up to 13.3 EER
- Up to 9.5 HSPF
- All sizes meet ENERGY STAR® qualifications1
- Excellent cold weather performance
- Hybrid Heat® system compatible when paired with select thermostats
- Sound: as low as 70 decibels2
- Two-stage scroll compressor
- System protecting high pressure and loss of charge switches
- Filter drier
- Recommended controls: Performance™ Edge® relative humidity or ComfortZone™ II thermostats
- 2-5 ton
- 208-230 V
- Heavy-gauge, galvanized steel construction
- Baked-on, durable powder coat paint
- Steel, louvered coil guard
1Proper sizing and installation of equipment is critical to achieve optimal performance. Split system air conditioners and heat pumps must be matched with appropriate coil components to meet ENERGY STAR criteria.
2Quietest size within each model group during most common operating condition.