A QUALITY SYSTEM THAT’S ECONOMICAL AND RELIABLE
Comfort series packaged air conditioners are designed to be an economical solution for your cooling needs so you can enjoy simple, quiet and affordable comfort.
- 13 SEER
- Sound: as low as 75 decibels1
- Blower motor aided, enhanced summer dehumidification
- Single-stage compressor operation
- Multi-speed blower improves comfort and aids quiet operation
- Fully insulated cabinet
- Air purifier, humidifier and ventilator compatible
- Non-ozone depleting Puron® refrigerant
- Filter drier system protection from moisture and contaminants
- Envirotuff™ rust-proof base with integrated drain
- 10-year parts limited warranty2
- Electrical-resistance heating packages available
- ArmorCoat™ coil tin-plating for enhanced corrosion resistance
1Quietest size within each model group during most common cooling operation condition.
2To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
- 13 SEER
- 11 EER
- Blower motor enhanced summer dehumidification1 and temperature management
- Sound: as low as 75 decibels2
- Single-stage scroll compressor
- High-efficiency, multi-speed blower motor refrigeration management
- Filter drier
- Recommended control: Performance Edge® relative humidity or ComfortZone™ II thermostats
- Optional ArmorCoat™ tin-plating to enhance corrosion resistance
- 2-5 ton
- 208-230 V
- Heavy-gauge, galvanized steel construction
- Wire coil guard
1Requires PerformanceTM Edge® relative humidity or ComfortZoneTM II thermostats
2Quietest size within each model group during most common cooling operation condition.