RELIABLE, ENERGY-EFFICIENT COOLING AND HEATING FOR YOUR HOME
Performance series packaged heat pumps offer that perfect balance between budget limits you may have today and your desire for long-term energy savings. Driven by a quiet, multi-speed blower, it’s capable of high efficiency performance and comfort features like enhanced dehumidification.
- 14 SEER
- 8.0 HSPF
- Sound: as low as 73 decibels1 in cooling mode
- lower motor aided, enhanced summer dehumidification
- Single-stage compressor operation
- Multi-speed blower improves comfort and aids quiet operation
- Thermostatic Expansion Valve (TXV) refrigeration management maintains proper flow to help insure reliable, efficient operation
- Fully insulated cabinet
- Air purifier, humidifier and ventilator compatible
- Non-ozone depleting Puron® refrigerant
- Filter drier system protection from moisture and contaminants
- Envirotuff™ rust-proof base with integrated drain
- 10-year parts limited warranty2
- Electrical-resistance heating packages available
- ArmorCoat™ coil tin-plating for enhanced corrosion resistance
Quietest size within each model group during most common cooling operation condition.
To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
- 14 SEER
- 12 EER
- 8.0 HSPF
- All sizes meet ENERGY STAR® qualifications
- Blower motor enhanced summer dehumidification1
- Sound: as low as 73 decibels2 in cooling mode
- Single-stage scroll compressor
- High-efficiency, multi-speed blower motor
- System protecting high pressure and loss of charge switches
- Thermostatic Expansion Valve (TXV) refrigeration management
- Filter drier
- Recommended control: Performance Edge® relative humidity or ComfortZone™ II thermostats
- Optional ArmorCoat™ tin-plating to enhance corrosion resistance
- 2-5 ton
- 208-230 V
- Heavy-gauge, galvanized steel construction
- Steel, louvered coil guard
1Requires Performance™ Edge® relative humidity or ComfortZone™ II thermostats.
2Quietest size within each model group during most common cooling operation condition.