WATER TO AIR SYSTEM THAT WORKS IN COMBINATION WITH A FURNACE OR FAN COIL
This outdoor unit represents the best of both worlds: geothermal efficiency that can be tapped into year round with the freedom to pair with and switch over to a separate furnace for times when outdoor temperatures warrant that added warmth.
The Carrier® GT-PE split offers high-efficiency performance designed to be coupled with a high-efficiency natural gas/propane furnace or air handler. It utilizes your furnace or air handler’s blower motor to move air and offers the efficiency and comfort benefits of two-stage compression pharmacymg.com.
Perhaps best of all is the Federal tax credits still available on geothermal systems. You can revel in getting a tax credit of up to 30% of your installed cost of a geothermal system.
- Compatible with many furnaces or fan coils
- Two-stage scroll compressor for ultimate comfort and performance
- Superior dehumidification and temperature control
- Rugged, waterproof cabinet is insulated for quiet operation
- Large operating temperature range
- CXM Unit Performance Sentinel™ Control Board for precision operation
- Non-ozone depleting Puron® refrigerant
- 10-year limited warranty
- Limited service labor allowance1
- Supplemental hot water generation
- Optional extended service labor allowance available2
1A 5-year limited service labor allowance covering repairs to the compressor and refrigerant circuit parts; a 2-year limited service labor allowance on all other unit parts, auxiliary electric heaters and geothermal pumping modules. See warranty certificate for complete details.
2Coverage varies by part. Ask your Carrier® geothermal expert for details.
- Closed loop cooling: Up to 25.8 EER
- Closed loop heating: Up to 4.7 COP
- Open loop cooling: Up to 30.1 EER
- Open loop heating Up to 5.3 COP
- ENERGY STAR® qualified1 in all sizes
- Summer dehumidification is compressor enhanced
- Excellent cold weather performance
- Hybrid Heat® system compatible
- Two-stage scroll compressor
- Sound enhancements: Fully insulated cabinet and double-isolation compressor mounting system
- Performance Sentinel™ diagnostic intelligence
- Recommended control: Infinity® control if installing with a Carrier® Infinity furnace or air handler
- 2-5 ton cooling
- 24,000-60,000 Btu/h heating
- 208/230 V
- Heavy-duty, galvanized steel cabinet
- Epoxy-coated in taupe metallic paint
1Proper sizing and installation of equipment is critical to achieve optimal performance. Split system air conditioners and heat pumps must be matched with appropriate coil components to meet ENERGY STAR criteria.